- Concurrent Bugs: Size Matters
I tried solving my problem with concurrency. Now I have two problems.
- What is Memory Safety?
Working out a definition of memory safety for C
- Norris Numbers: Adventures in Program Length
Hitting the Wall in Software Development
- What Does Rusts’s “unsafe” Mean?
We don’t need no stinking purity
- Introduction to the A* Algorithm
Graph algorithms, with animations!
- Why You Should Build an Immutable Infrastructure
Just make sure you have fast network links
- Why I’m Breaking Up With Amazon Web Services
Setting Sail on the Digital Ocean
- No Man’s Sky: A Computer Game Crafted by Algorithms
A new way to build computer games filled with diversity
- How I Reclaimed 79% (*) of My Time By Saying ‘No’
- Working With Side Projects as a Developer
Why just work all day, when you can work all night too?